Palladio Component Model
This is the developer wiki of Palladio (tools, open source project, software architecture simulator, software component model, modeling, editors, prediction and forecast approaches).
For the main website please refer to palladio-simulator.com
- PCM Getting Started
- PCM Development Team
- Palladio Github Organisation
- Palladio Jira Bugtracker
- PCM Changelog
- Palladio Build Infrastructure
- Palladio Release Process
- Information on Palladio Jira
- Deprecated: Palladio SVN (User: anonymous, Password: anonymous)
- Graphical Editor Extension Development
- Metamodel Extension Development: Profiles
The Palladio core is jointly developed at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), the FZI Research Center for Information Technology, and University of Stuttgart. Further scientific cooperations and research partners complement the development community. Various industrial projects and industry partners have proven the applicability of Palladio.Palladio is an official SourceForge project.
Some Palladio Components have been evolved and stabilized to become explicit sub projects.
Palladio has been extended with several addons:
- Exact Schedulers
- PCM Coverage
- Test-based Validation
- Power Consumption Analyzer
New emerging projects:
Integrate and cooperate with Palladio: The Palladio-Bench is open source tool support for the Palladio approach. Also Palladio research is open to external contributors, research cooperations, researcher which like to extend Palladio, and users who like to use Palladio - including the Palladio Component Model (PCM) - "as-is".
- Palladio Concall
- Symposium on Software Performance User and developer meeting
- Palladio developer mailinglist
Other Palladio sites on the web: