- Understand the motivation for self-adaptation
- Get familiar with the basic principles and conceptual model of self-adaptation
- Understand how to engineer self-adaptive software systems from a software engineering perspective
- Understand the decision-making process using formal analysis at runtime for quality assurance
- Understand the notion of uncertainty in self-adaptive systems and how to tame it with formal verification at runtime
- Understand the level of adoption of self-adaptive system in industry
Presentation slides are available on the ILIAS page of the lecture.